- Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment Center
- Cultural Specific Program with languages offer in: English, Somali, Oromo, Amharic, Spanish and Arabic
- Rule 25 Assessment, Day and Evening Outpatient Treatment
- Day Intensive Outpatient Hours 9am—1230pm
- Evening Groups available (called for days & times)
- Sober House available with limited spaces in Beds
- We accept Health Partners, Ucare, Medica, BCBS and State Medicaid insurance (MA) Self pay and Credit cards also excepted.
- Group and Individual Therapy, Family Education Support, Mental Health Professionals on staff
- Case Management Services
- Community and Housing Resources
- Conveniently located in Northeast MPLS
Our Staff is committed to helping out individuals and families with diverse backgrounds in coping better with their addictions.
Cultural Specific Treatment!!!
To make a referrals please call * 651-330-6048 * Fax 612-367-4218 * Email: Info@eahsmn.org